Benefits and Application Areas
- Light: Molded Composite (FRP) gratings are lighter than its metal competitors. Thus it is not required to use equipments while assembling.
- Corrosion Resistance: Molded Composite (FRP) gratings provide corrosion resistance for heavy chemical environments.
- Impact Resistance: Molded Composite (FRP) gratings show superior impact resistance due to glass fiber.
- Thermally Non-Conductive: Molded Composite (FRP) gratings have very low thermal conductivity values.
- Electrically Non-Conductive*: Molded Composite (FRP) gratings are electrically non-conduvtive. Is it used for work safety, where insulation is important. *Conductivity can be gained with additional processes.
- Slip Resistant: Molded Composite (FRP) gratings easily acquire slip resistant due to concave and sanded surfaces. It is used for especially places where work safety is important, oily and wet working environments.
- Fire Retardant: Molded Composite (FRP) gratings flammability decrease through special resins and flame retardants.
- Low Maintenance: Products are easily cleaned by high pressure water. Color is determined in production phase therefore it isn’t need any maintenance cost.
- Long Life Time: Molded Composite (FRP) gratings provide outstanding durability and corrosion due to their chemical and physical properties.
- Colorfulness: Can be produced any RAL code. It is preferred especially for architectural areas and work safety purposes.
- Industrial plants
- Treatment plants
- Electrical distribution and substation buildings
- Petroleum platforms
- Food plants
- Chemical industry
- Textile factories
- Military facilities